Wednesday, May 5, 2010

WE HAVE WINNERS!!

Congratulations to two lucky winners! Winners have 48 hours to contact me at fabulousfridayfreebies@gmail.com to claim their prizes!

The winner of the Tshirt of choice from Liliputians NYC is:
The Lambert Family said...
Kim Lambert. I would get a brown shirt with a two on it for my daughter!

The winner of the $25 gift certificate to Seams Sew Good is:
Sarah said...

Blue w/ Brown Flower and Dot Sundress = major Summer cuteness!


If you did NOT win, you can still access the discounts offered through Friday, so hurry! A special Mothers Day giveaway being featured this coming Friday, so stay tuned!!

1 comment:

The Nortys 6 said...

I think I had more comments than anyone did for the Seams Sew Good giveaway. Just goes to show that odds are only odds. :)