Monday, November 29, 2010

WE HAVE WINNERS!!

The holiday weekend flew past and I missed posting last weeks winners. Here are our lucky randomly drawn numbers....

The winner of the $25 Gift Certificate to The Sweet Strap is:
brittany said...
I would get the brown yellow retro floral for my wedding photographer... who will now be doing my maternity, birth & newborn pics! :)
The winner of the 4 Pairs of Leg Warmers from Crawler Covers and More is:
Sarah said...
I added to my etsy favorites.
Winners have 48 hours to contact me at fabulousfridayfreebies@gmail.com to claim their prize.
And you WONT WANT TO MISS THIS......
We will begin 12 consecutive days of giveaways on the 1st of December!!
Check back Wednesday to enter our 12 Days of Christmas Extravaganza!!!!!!

1 comment:

cathy said...

Congratulations on your new addition. These outfits are adorable.