Sunday, May 1, 2011

ROOM MAKEOVER

Since Sundays are always slow days for everyone, we've decided to take a break today and continue Day #3 of the Room Makeover on Monday.
But, thought Id show you what we set up for the girls little wardrobe. I was having trouble finding an affordable option for storing their clothes. Their room is tiny and has no closet. Then I remembered the Bakers Rack I've had on my porch.
Just before Easter, Michaels had a huge discount on all their baskets, so I picked up a hodge-podge of green and pink bins that fit on the rack. I really love the way it turned out. Clothes are easy to get to and I think makes a fun little accent piece in the corner of their room.

Tomorrow we'll be sharing a great Wall Decor addition to our room. Check back in for daily chances to win a ROOM MAKEOVER of your own!

No comments: