Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WE HAVE WINNERS!!

IM a week late posting some of these and we have a couple unclaimed prizes, so we've got LOTS of winners today!

The Winner of the Framed Heart Pettiskirt Set from Lola B Gifts is:
Anonymous said...

Heide - FAN!

The winner of the Amethyst Birthday Tutu Set from Beana Baby is:
lonamcclain86 said...

Shared!

The winner of the $25 GC to Maison de Belles Chooses is:

The winner of the socks from Maison de Belles Chooses is:
Angie Alford said...
Ang Alford , belensmama at mgail dot com

The winner of the bib from Maison de Belles Chooses is:
Ashley Brown said...
Liked them and left some love :)

The winner of the Duffle Bag from Little English is:
LisaD said...

fan of both


Winners have 48 hours to contact me at fabulousfridayfreebies@gmail.com to claim their prize. Please state your name and the giveaway you have won from which vendor in your email.

Check back Friday morning when we list a new fabulous friday freebie!

2 comments:

Angie Alford said...

Hello , I won socks from Maison de Belles and I never got a response to my email so wasn't sure if you had received it ? thanks belensmama at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I emailed by phone...i hope you recieved my info! HHeide is my name....hsdonalson@yahoo.com I won the petti skirt...first prize. Will they contact me? Heide